Assemblymember Rodneyse Bichotte and Senator Kevin Parker both representing the Flatbush Community along with The NYS Haitian-American Delegation Assemblymembers and Haitian Unity Day Planning Committee members: Michaelle Solages, Kimberly Jean-Pierre, Clyde Vanel, Ellen Jaffee and Senator David Carlucci.
Co-sponsors Haitian Unity Day in Albany!
Honoring Karine Jean-Pierre
National Spokesperson Moveon.org
Please join us in Albany for a wonderful day full of Haitian culture!
We will be providing free transportation, a light breakfast, and lunch. There will also be amazing live performances, and you will have an opportunity to tour the Capitol and sit in on session in the Assembly and/or Senate.
Date of Event: Monday, May 7, 2018 6:00am - 6:00pm
The bus will be leaving at 6:00am from Brooklyn at the Flatbush Junction and will be returning from Albany around 6pm.
RSVP is required and is first come, first served. Space is limited.
***DEADLINE TO RSVP IS MONDAY APRIL 30TH***
To RSVP please contact Allen Pierre at firstname.lastname@example.org or in our office at 718-940-0428.
This event is also being Supported by:
- Assembly Speaker Carl E. Heastie
- Assemblyman Charles Barron
- Assemblyman Michael Blake
- Assemblyman David Buchwald
- Assemblywoman Vivian E. Cook
- Assemblyman Marcos Crespo
- Assemblywoman Maritza Davila
- Assemblywoman Carmen De La Rosa
- Assemblywoman Inez E. Dickens
- Assemblyman Anthony D'Urso
- Assemblywoman Earlene Hooper
- Assemblywoman Alicia Hyndman
- Assemblywoman Latoya Joyner
- Assemblyman Joseph Lentol
- Assemblyman Walter Mosley
- Assemblyman Félix Ortiz
- Assemblywoman Yuh-Line Niou
- Assemblywoman Crystal Peoples-Stokes
- Assemblyman Nick Perry
- Assemblyman Victor Pichardo
- Assemblyman Phil Ramos
- Assemblywoman Diana C. Richardson
- Assemblyman José Rivera
- Assemblyman Alfred Taylor
- Assemblywoman Michele Titus
- Assemblywoman Latrice Walker
- Assemblywoman HeleneWeinstein
- Assemblyman David Weprin
- Assemblywoman Jaime Williams
- Assemblywoman Tremaine Wright
- Assemblyman Kenneth Zebrowski
- Senate Leader Andrea Stewart Cousins
- Senator Marisol Alcantara
- Senator Jamaal Bailey
- Senator Brian A. Benjamin
- Senator Leroy Comrie
- Senator Jesse Hamilton
- Senator Brad Hoylman
- Senator Velmanette Montgomery
- Senator Roxanne J. Persaud
- Senator James Sanders, Jr.
- Senator Luis Sepúlveda
Assemblymember Rodneyse Bichotte represents the 42nd Assembly District in the New York State Assembly representing the Brooklyn communities of Ditmas Park, Flatbush, East Flatbush and Midwood. She is currently the Chair of the Subcommittee on Oversight of Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises (MWBEs), and serves on the following committees: Housing, Government Operations, Economic Development, Banks, Health, and Higher Education. She also sits on Governor Cuomo's Domestic Violence Advisory Council.
As the current Assemblymember and District Leader, Rodneyse Bichotte has been outspoken advocate on issues concerning immigration, unemployment, education reform, health care access, senior citizen centers, affordable housing, women's and LGBTQ rights, as well as other issues affecting the quality of life in the community.
Learn more about Rodneyse Bichotte by visiting her website at http://assembly.state.ny.us/mem/Rodneyse-Bichotte