About NewYork CaribNews
The New York Carib News was founded in 1981, and has maintained itʼs Caribbean ownership and commitment 32 years later. It is the number one weekly Caribbean-American news source outside of the Caribbean. The growth throughout the years has expanded to a multi-media platform to add nycaribnews.com along with our other social media outlets.
Since itʼs launch in 1981, Carib News continues to address important issues and concerns facing the Caribbean–American, African- American communities and beyond. This multimedia conduit has been lauded nationally and internationally by journalists, world leaders and international communities, has received numerous awards and special recognitions.
Carib Newsʼ mission is to promote a better understanding of our community, closely cooperating and constructing partnership between the Caribbean Diaspora in the United States and the other communities through outreach programs and special events. Events such as: The Caribbean Multi- National Business Conference, Mother of the year Recognition Program, Caribbean Expo, Health Fairs, Beating the Odds Scholarship Program, Family Reunion Sweepstakes and Community Financial Empowerment Series.
The Mothers and Fathers Recognition Celebration acknowledges mothers, the backbone of our community, and Fathers who are leaders and great influencers in their communities, driving forces and positive influences through parenting, personal achievements, spiritual empowerment and community involvement.
“Some companies have discovered that the Caribbean offers a great deal more than beautiful beaches and sunshine. They have recognized its tactical importance in this era of globalization. We are proud to provide a useful platform for companies that are seeking to sharpen their international competitiveness. For the past nineteen years, the Annual Multinational Business Conference has been creating links between the Caribbean, Central America Africa and the U.S. Usually, during four days of workshops, luncheons and dinners, Caribbean, Latin American and African Leaders and Ministers of Government, Members of the Congressional Black Caucus, Local and Regional Politicians, business persons and influential individuals from the U.S. and the Caribbean, Latin American and Africa discuss, interact and network around issues of mutual concern; relationships are built and business deals are made.
- To bring together businesses, community, and governmental leaders interested in understanding the economic opportunities in the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa.
- To make a global community among Diverse Business Entities and the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa.
- Linkage between the emerging markets of the U.S and the Developing Economics of the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa.
Partnerships = Good Business
- Carib News offers the opportunity to explore investment and business opportunities with the lucrative Diverse Businesses, International Communities, the Caribbean Region, known as the US and “Third Border”, Central America and Africa
- Privatization of many Caribbean, Latin America and African countries and economic sectors has led to a myriad of business partnership opportunities for U.S corporations.
- Workforce with highest literary rate in the region
- Network of Transportation system for easy access to the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa
- Marketing-: understanding the market, in the US, the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa
- Business development: meet potential customers and potential partners.
- Strategic analysis: understanding the possibilities of emerging markets in the US, the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa
- Corporate image: demonstrate your commitment to the Caribbean community, Latin America, Africa and the program of diversity.
- Community relations: - establish lasting relationships with key community leaders.
- Government relations: meet with and discuss topics of interest with significant elected officials from the US, the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa
Since inception, the newspaper continues to address important issues and concerns facing the Caribbean -American, African-American communities and beyond.
Carib News has been lauded nationally and internationally by journalists, world leaders and international communities. Carib News has received numerous awards and special recognition.
Carib News is the proud sponsor of annual events:
- Caribbean-American & African American Mother of the Year Award Program
- Caribbean Expo, Beating the Odds Scholarship Program
- Family Reunion Sweepstakes
- Multi-National Business Conference
- and most recent Internet Radio TV-24/7 with a variety of news and information.